is the true American Dream.
HERE'S WHY I'M HERE
After working with over 600 startup entrepreneurs, I know the ins and outs of starting and growing a new business.
- 20+ years of business acumen
- Passionate for providing excellent client service
- Have a spotless business advisor record & online reputation
- Able to explain complex issues in simple ways
- Experience with various technology
- Able to work with virtual teams and collaboration
- Experience working within multiple industries
- Provide Consulting within your budget
– Project Management
– Information Technology
– Financial Management
– Beauty Supply/Salon/Spa
– Childcare Services
– Notary Services
Summary of Services
We offer three types of business support services for clients:
- Startup consulting services
- Business plan writing
- Back office support
LET’S GET STARTED
STARTUP CONSULTING SERVICES
Expert guidance and coaching on business structure, federal and state compliance requirements, licenses, certifications, and acquisition of business trade partners such as quality vendors and qualified customer leads.
FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH STAGE
I will work with you one-on-one to review your current business plan and offer general/overall and specific feedback. I will also assist with pre-launch r business operations. I will also advise on various business matters, coach you in preparing a loan or grant application, and walk you through the entire business formation and startup process step by step.
This service also includes:
- Assist with your business location
- Selecting a business structure
- Choosing a business name
- Registering your business
- Get federal and state tax ID numbers
- Apply for licenses and permits
- Open a business bank account
- Get business insurance
- Assist with obtaining Business Credit
- Assist with loan preparation and documentation
- Assist with grant writing
- Coaching you for various business meetings
- Trade Industry Compliance
- Answer any specific questions you pose in advance of opening your business.
Our work will be conducted over the phone, via email, text, and virtual meetings during the consultation. You will receive a weekly status update via email.
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT
The consulting services will occur over approximately six to eight weeks.
I will send a project kickoff agenda the week before our first meeting. The project agenda
will include objectives and goals to achieve during the consultation and will enable you to
better prepare for the meeting.
I charge $175 per hour for a minimum of two-hours. Or you can pay for a book of time for
access retainer fees in which you make an upfront payment that allows you access to my
knowledge, experience, and expertise. The cost of this plan starts at $7,500
This fee includes pre-launch consulting, a 12-week lookahead “milestone and timeline”
schedule, and market research material for your area.
BUSINESS PLAN WRITING
As your business plan consultant, We will work closely with you to understand and improve your business model, target market, and plans for securing funding and increasing sales. We will also help you develop a detailed, comprehensive business plan covering the entire business cycle from startup to operations and through sustainment.
We will also help you to create a startup cost and operations budget. We have access to several market research databases to help you better understand the emerging trends in your industry and better identify your target markets, potential risks, and growth opportunities to develop a genuinely comprehensive business strategy. Social gurus may be suitable for motivation, but they don’t do the work. We will work with you one-on-one to develop a dynamic business plan that evolves as your business grows.
Here’s what we will do during business planning:
- Develop a business model around your idea.
- Conduct Market research and competitive analysis.
- Write a detail-oriented, comprehensive business plan.
- Assist with determining your startup costs.
- Assist with establishing business credit.
- Assist with location funding sources for your business
- One-on-one consultation
You will experience a holistic approach to business planning when you engage with my consulting services. I’ll take through every step of business planning, starting with identifying your market, competition, and new opportunities. I’ll also assist you with branding and partnering with trade professionals.
Most startup entrepreneurs have a blind spot when starting a new business. My team and I will do the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on other priorities: developing your product, finding customers, and building your team. We will help you optimize your strategy, research and analyze your market and competition, and create a clear and compelling plan to articulate your vision. We don’t use cookie-cutter templates. We develop a custom business plan based on market research and your industry to ensure you tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible. We’ll even help you locate a second review free of charge to you.
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT
Timeline and investment will vary by project and multiple factors. Generally, for a 30-page document, you can expect the entire process to take approximately six to eight weeks and cost between $2,500 and $7,500.
However, before we quote you a price, we need to understand what you have already accomplished, how well you have developed your vision, and what existing materials and research are available. We may also need to agree on who will be responsible for various phases of the business planning process. Also, the price could vary depending on your needs, timeline, and budget.
“All work is guaranteed.”
While your in-house staff is busy with the core customers facing operations functions, all the administrative tasks can start to pile up and go unattended. When you are short on staff, your administrative functions such as accounts payables and receivables are the first area of business to suffer. As a result, you may experience a backlog of invoices and vendor payments issues which may affect your trade suppliers and ultimately affect your cash flow and your ability to pay employees.
Once my Back-office support team is hired, not only can we help you get everything organized, but we can also save you much money along the way. Because we only work in areas where we specialize, there is no downtime or learning curve. We hit the ground running to get you up to speed.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Maintaining updated and accurate employee records
- Investigating and processing claims for Unemployment and Worker’s Compensation
- Ensuring I-9 and W-4 withholding compliance
- Collecting, authenticating, and reviewing timesheet processes.
- Client Company Invoicing & Collection of Receivables
- Following applicable federal and state regulations regarding payroll and invoices, worker’s compensation, unemployment, and disability, as well as sales tax, in municipalities where applicable
- Handling all garnishments and child support issues should they arise
- Providing employment and wage verification as requested
- Managing time and attendance as it relates to paid time off accrual
- Creating the necessary weekly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Background checks and drug screens
- Third-Party Payroll Coordination
- Multi-state Payroll Support
- Project Accounting
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT
Timeline and investment will vary by project and on multiple factors. Generally, the pay rate depends on the number of people required to oversee your back office. You can expect to pay a minimum of $175 per hour.
However, before we quote you a price, we need to understand your needs and how we can contribute to getting you up to speed. We may also need to agree on who will be responsible for various phases of the work. Also, the price could vary depending on your needs, timeline, and budget.
I charge $175 per hour for a minimum of two-hour time. Or you can pay for a book of time for access retainer fees in which you make an upfront payment that allows you access to my knowledge, experience, and expertise. The cost of this plan starts at $7,500